- This event has passed.
Coping with COVID-19 – Virtual Town Hall
March 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Please join us at 2:00pm EDT for a virtual town hall to share our concerns and suggestions for coping with COVID-19. This will be an open discussion in which all attendees are welcome to participate, or just listen in.
Here are a few of the questions we’ll explore:
- In general, what are you doing differently?
- How are you dealing with “social distance” in the field, in your facilities, in your office?
- What, if any, positions have you moved to “virtual” i.e. work from home?
- How will you respond when an employee comes down with the virus?
- Have you changed any material handling procedures? If so, how?
- Have you seen any changes in material composition or volume?
- With the closing of all schools, how have you dealt with employees who lack a daycare alternative for their children?
- What new questions are you hearing from customers? How have you responded?
- Are you experiencing any supply chain issues (esp. toilet paper… 😉)? If so, how are you adjusting?
- How, if at all, are you helping employees cope with the uncertainty in general?