- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Check-In: Recyclers’ Virtual Town Hall #2
April 21 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Join us as Michelle Blair, Recycling Coordinator for the City of Laurel, and Tony Drury, Operations Supervisor/Recycling Coordinator for the Washington County Solid Waste Department share their experiences operating in the new normal imposed by the coronavirus pandemic. They’ll discuss the impact on their operations, markets and customers…and explore any other issues or concerns raised by members of the audience. We hope you’ll participate and share your questions and experiences as well.
Here are a few of the questions we’ll address:
- In general, what are you doing differently?
- How are you dealing with safety in the field, in your facilities, in your office?
- How will (did) you respond when an employee comes down with the virus?
- Have you changed any material handling procedures? If so, how?
- Have you seen any changes in material composition or volume?
- How about the markets for those materials? Up, down,…?
- What new questions are you hearing from customers? How have you responded?
- Are you experiencing any supply chain issues? If so, how are you adjusting?
- How, if at all, are you helping employees cope with the uncertainty in general?
- …and more…